Thursday, October 14, 2010

Less Injuries - Amazing

A quick blog before I head off to work then. There is good news on the injury front this week, yes you read correctly GOOD NEWS I know. Nicklas Bendtner says he is confident of being fit to play a part against Birmingham on Saturday. Whether he will or not remains to be seen, Theo Walcott will also play if you believe what you read. Manuel Almunia says he is hopeful of returning but will Arsene drop him after two decent displays? It remains to be seen and he will have a lot of questions to be answered in his press conference.

Right sorry about the shortness of only my second blog but I am indeed in a hurry so hopefully I'll be back before Saturday with a bigger and better preview of the Birmingham game.

Till then, have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment