Monday, October 11, 2010

New Blog is here

A very good morning to my fellow Gooners out there, I'm after a few beers so I shall make it a quick one to kick things off. You may already follow my "Arsenal News" page on Facebook, if you don't heres the link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Arsenal-News/128634437183981 and of course you can follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/connorz09. I will try and update the blog as often as I can, hopefully after Christmas I will get into a routine and you will all know when to expect a new blog, until then I will inform you on Facebook and Twitter.

Anyways back to Arsenal now and reports in France say Bacary Sagna picked up an injury Saturday night on International duty and is expected to be out for around 3 weeks. I think I speak for all of us in saying I'm not the least bit surprised, our injury record over the last few years speaks for itself. On the bright side it's a chance for Eboue to show us what he can do. He made the position his own after Lauren left a couple of years ago but a dodgy run of form led to Wenger bringing in Sagna. Perhaps a chance now to win it back?

In other news Arshavin put on a decent showing Friday night as Russia edged out the boys in green 3-2 much to my disgust ha ha. Not sure how the others got on but aslong as there are no more injuries I really couldn't give a fuck!

I'd like to congradulate young Jack Wilshere for picking up the EA Sports Player of the month award for September. To win it at his age is just fantastic really, an 18 year-old breaking into the first team of a top four side really is something. Credit to Arsene of course for handling his progress well, I just hope the pressure of playing for England dosen't effect his confidence like it did to Theo.

Well I think thats about it for this morning, I'm off to catch a few hours sleep. Hopefully I'll be back before Saturday to give my preview for the Birmingham game.
Till then Goooners!

No comments:

Post a Comment